Friday, September 01, 2006

Hard Times

Sometimes things go really rough. We don't always understand why they end up that way, but sometimes it just ends up happening that way. I wish I could say that right now I wasn't hurting, but I do hurt. When stuff happens that changes the rest of your life, its big.

And now I sit here a few hours before I have to speak for youth service. I don't know what I am going to say. I know what general area of te Bible we are going to cover, yet plans and words and expressions fall away from my grasp. The worship of voices during college hour sing in the background as I ache inside out with a pain that hurts deep. Yet, in the midst of it, there is a calming wind... and calming voice speaking in me, "It's going to be ok." This is the One that I am following, the One that I have given my life to. And in His arms I will rest.

No comments:

- - -