Monday, July 10, 2006

The Oblivious Script

So... the Oblivious Script. What is it? Basically, me. Plain, flat out, simple, me. I will try to be as honest as I possibly can. While there are certain details and places that I will not go to - in grace to the readers - I will try to be painfully honest and open. I chose Oblivious Script because I know that God knows what will happen in my life... all the mistakes... pains... joys... etc., but I don't. I don't know what will happen two seconds from now. I also don't know how I will feel spiritually in a month and a half. I am oblivious of the script of my life. God does know though and hopefully you can find some encouragement through the words I "key" here. I pray that each of you would find comfort, inspiration, and perhaps, something to think about. May all glory be to Him, after all it's not my life. Lata...

No comments:

- - -