Friday, September 22, 2006

: )

It feels good.

Thats whay I have to say.

It feels good to be getting back to being close with God. I can't say that I'm like super close, but I want to be. Things in my life are changing. It's not even just a feeling, but also seeing parts of me changing ... not because of anything that I can do, but because God's Word and His Holy Spirit is working on my life from the inside out. All glory for this goes to God because without His patience and His grace, there is no way that things would be coming back to this. This is His work in my life, not my own. He is doing this in me. Of course I make the effort to draw near, but still, it is because of Him. All good things are because of our Lord. Blessed be His name :-D!

I will praise the Lord! The One who is to be praised above all else, the one for whom I now live, the one who provided me with a way out of this death coming upon us all. Jesus, you rock!!!! There is no one like You and I couldn't find someone who touches my heart and gives me such peace as You, not if I looked for the rest of time. There is none like You....

Yep...

It feels good!

: )

No comments:

- - -