Saturday, November 18, 2006

Been a while

Wow. It has really been a while since I posted anything in here. I really need to keep this more up to date. Well, what has been going on in my life as of late? Dental work. Yeah... thats a big fat yeah. I've had quite a bit, but I'll just leave it to that.

Things are going better with God. I don't think that I am feeling as alone anymore. However, there is still that sense of loneliness that comes. But it's not so bad. God is moving in my heart and I am discovering new friends and finding that in all reality, friends are there a lot of times, it's just that I am not letting them be. I keep myself from talking to them and such. It's really quite dumb. I could have more friends than I do now, I just end up keeping to myself. Ah yes, introverted style, yet, not totally introverted. (I don't think... eep)

How is everyone out there in the world? I don't know if anyone will read this soon, but just wondering! Whats up!?

No comments:

- - -