Saturday, November 25, 2006

Missing Him

It's amazing how we can go through life and forget about God so much. Not as in forgetting that He is there, but forgetting to think about Him and on Him. I was listening tonight to a recording of the college hour worship service that Fresno Pacific puts out. I had to stop and be still worshipping God. I could have continued doing what I had been doing, but I had to stop. Something in me stirred awake. You see, I used to worship through music a lot. Unfortunately most of that stopped because my positions in ministry and at college. Now I am beginning to long in my heart for that intimate time with God. I miss it and I want it back again. There is just something about worshipping God that moves me. I would encourage you to worship Him. Find some time. Listen to Him and be still. I truly miss Him...

No comments:

- - -